Upcoming Presentation: Tuesday, April 11th, 2017.
Airway Clearance: Continuing Education Program
WE WILL BE PROVIDING ONE CE/CONTACT HOUR
- Goals of Airway Clearance Therapy (ACT)
- Review normal and abnormal airway clearance
- Overview of respiratory tract and structure
- Hospital patient populations that require ACT
- Airway clearance devices
- A future look at COPD population and prevalence of bronchoectasis
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
PIATTI - University Village
2695 NE University Village St
Seattle, WA 98105
RSVP via email: email@example.com
Space is limited. Please RSVP to confirm your reservation.